Friday, June 10, 2011

Never too late to post

I have not been on here for ages... you know, life takes over and there has not really been anything exciting to talk about.. until now...

Adam and the kids arrived in Salt Lake City about six hours ago. I just got off skype and Adam explained the details of their flight... not too bad, until Wilson started throwing up in the plane, all over Adam and down into his own track pants. Luckily,this happened at the end of the flight, on US soil and right before going through customs. Adam said Wilson was laying all over the ground in the lines and continually filling vomit bags. Somebody must have felt sorry for them and Wilson achieved hero status with the family when they were ushered to the front of the lines, straight through customs!

I am finding this absolutely hilarious, because I am still in OZ... I have a couple of exams to finish before I can leave and alas, will be flying solo!! SOLO... this means I can chat to the person next to me, read a book, wander around and not be responsible for anyone else for the entire flight... how did it work out this wonderfully for me??... careful planning and of course, it was in Adams best interest to spend as much time with the family as possible:) I have the next few day to prepare vigorously for my exam, of course that will need to be broken up with a few breaks... movies, dinner, cafes. Oh, this is great!!

Something else that made me laugh... On the Delta flight from LA to SLC, poor Ethan (my biggest boy) was so tired he fell asleep with his head on the shoulder of the unknown girl sitting next to him... bless his little heart!

It is 9pm over there, Adam and the little kids are about to shower and get into bed. Ethan and Angus have already been out with their cousin Seth to buy BB guns... not sure how we will get those back into the country. My Sister in Law Krista just facebooked me to say the big kids were all out in the yard shooting off these guns. Not sure how the neighbours will react to that...

God Bless America.

4 comments:

  1. Haha - that's hilarious. Good luck with the MM exam and the OSCE :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the freedom while it lasts! By the time you get to SLC you will already feel like you've had a holiday. Lucky you.
    Thanks for today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh bliss, I need me some of that minus the vigorous studying! Good luck with your exams.... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! Made me laugh! So excitging - wish I was coming :)

    ReplyDelete