Monday, March 22, 2010

Surprise Sunday






I am still working on my assignment, but wanted to share something really exciting!!

Yesterday after Stake Conference I was chatting away when I noticed Ethan talking to a missionary. Took me a few moments to realise, but it was Elder Gray!!!! Ethan and Angus went to school with him in QLD. We knew he had been sent to Melbourne and had hoped to see him. It was still such a great surprise, we spent some time with him that night for dinner. To quote Kim he looked 'too gorgeous for words'. Seeing him all grown up with that missionary badge made me happy to the bones!! (Ethan was pretty stoked too).

... Does anyone know how to reference a Coroners report???

4 comments:

  1. He is exceptionally gorgeous - but Ethan! You weren't kidding when you said he was getting big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is probably too late but I think the report should have a citation on it with all the info you should use as reference including the report number, date, etc Identify the report by giving the date and time of the inquest - identifying the jursdiction and the Coroner's name - citing the Coroner's case number and victim's name. Hope it goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe Camilla M could help you ???? just a thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nursing would not have been my first guess! Good luck.
    Have a look at www.bookdepository.co.uk - I am in love - cheap books - to your door and free postage. It's been cheaper than Amazon everytime - and quicker to arrive.
    I haven't read anything by MM that I didn't love - but Private Peaceful is right up there with my favourites.
    We went to see him speak once at Writers Festival - he was wonderful and talked about when he first heard the story that started him writing Private Peaceful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete