Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lansdowne Cresent Athletic Carnival 2010

Nina and Stella




Wilson with one of his ribbons



Nina in the 400m



Wilson and his teddy 'Shadow'




Lansdowne Cres State School had their annual sports day this Thursday. I took a welcomed break from study to go and watch their races and serve in the canteen. They had such a fun day (so did I) both Nina and Wilson have a good running style. I think they get this from Dad!! Wilson was especially excited about the teddy race. You can see the pick of him with his teddy crossing the line 1st. He was counting down the sleeps for this event. Nina was worried about the 400m but gave it her best, she is up near the front. She participated in everything and had fun cheering her team 'Bluegum'. Go Kids!!

The cafe was amazing (I should have taken a pic) all the parents cook and donate the food to sell to the kids and parents. Oh my heck, I live in a talented suburb!! You should have seen some of the stuff, monte carlos, fruit flans, caramel slice, savoury muffins, soups, quiche... the list goes on. I think I found my calling 'serving' rather than 'cooking'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment