Monday, June 14, 2010

Glen Huon Sleepover








Sunday I drove down to Glen Huon for a sleepover at the Watson homestead...
I had a relaxing, enjoyable time...

-Sitting around the fire listening to Vince and Brock sing Karaoke (Two types of music... country and western)

-Looking at the stars with Britty

-Cooking dinner with Greta

-Hiding grape fruit juice from Raelene

-Talking and walking with Britty

-4WDing with the girls... (had to get the manual out to see how I put it in 4WD...city slicker)

-Imaging the possibility of living in the country...

Thanks for your hospitality... I love you guys!!
x

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your break from the Urban Life ... Britt and I enjoyed our time with you as well!
    Photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to leave a comment here last night! Your photos a great. It makes all the difference to have such beautiful things to photograph doesn't it? I really enjoyed lunch the other day too. Should do it more often x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that first photo...ahhhh the serenity!!
    sure is nice to get away from the hustle and bustle to some peace and space.

    ReplyDelete