Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Put some sugar on it...

I am a self confessed sugar addict... I am addicted to anything sweet... my addiction goes in stops and starts... this time it started about two years ago... it has been more of a problem in frequent weeks... and two days ago I decided to stop... cold turkey... hmmm.... as a result... my mood is a little dark... my head is a little cloudy... my eyes a little hazy... all I want to do is sleep!!

I did the grocery shop this afternoon... nothing sweet... I resisted the mint slices that were on sale for two bucks a pack... I did not go down the lolly isle... no biscuits, chips, softdrink... NOTHING BAD!!!

I just needed to tell someone about it...

Thanks for listening :)



Sugar, sugar..... ahhh... honey, honey... you are my candy girl and you got me wanting you....

8 comments:

  1. What a woman, so proud.. Could never do it myself but you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you stop eating sugar? I know its not that great for you but the only reason I would and have ever stopped eating sugar is to loose weight... and its clear you don't need to loose weight....... so if I was you I would sing that song loud and clear whilst sipping some super sweet fizz down and crunching on those mint slices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you mad woman???
    Arnotts, Cadburys, Allens...
    I think you must be in denial!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahaha! I LOVE IT! That is awesome! And I am so proud of you giving up addictions like sugar! Try dates...they are pretty sweet and a great alternative to your present sugar needs! They will help you break the addiction. A friend of mmine recently recommended them to me...and I think they will work great for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that...I on the other hand bought the mint slice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you, well done - let me know when you back on the wagon LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the YouTube clip! Had a lovely laugh ... only Fiona can make giving up sugar hilarious!

    ReplyDelete