Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The sun was shining on me today... Life is good.

This is one of those feel good posts. I have been having up and down days the last two weeks, mainly the regular humdrum of my life, add a bit of spice.

The sun was shining today and after yesterdays pit of emotional choc mint ice cream and nutella dulldrum, I was suddenly aware of all the great things I have going on in my life... comprising mainly of people. I have always been a great believer that friends are forever. My mother would tell me that people come and go and I have always tried to prove her somewhat incorrect by 'collecting' people that warm my heart. I endeavour to stay in contact and care for those close and dear to me.

So this post is a post of thanks... a thank you to those I love who enrich my life with their spunk, openness, dedication, humour, angelicness, free spiritedness, adventure seeking nature, cheek, sass and love. I was especially appreciative today.

1 comment: