Thursday, August 4, 2011

Who knows...

My kids know everything... I am not quite sure when that happened... the older I get the less I feel I know. The older they get, the more they know. Kinda drives me nuts.
I can't tell Ethan when he does something wrong while driving... he already knows...
Nina does not need to be told that she needs to feed the rabbit or get ready for school... she already knows... actually, she knows with an eye roll.
Angus doesn't need to know that he needs to do his piano practice... he already knows.
Wilson knows too... he knows he has me wrapped around his little finger!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah Fiona, I know ;) I LOVE this. This sooooo aplies to me, but I ALSO have to add Paul to the mix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara, Adam and I have an arrangement = happy marriage... he knows, that I know:) x

    ReplyDelete