Sunday, November 1, 2009

Road trip 'Crafty' Style




What a feeling of freedom! Yesterday I headed north with my two trusty companions to the Deloraine Craft Fair, it is an annual event where artists show their talent and products are available to purchase. It was a sunny 26 degrees in Deloraine a perfect temp for a great day out.
I came home with a couple of goodies, a Christmas pudding with Macadamia and a show bag full of Cripps baked goods. There was that woven wool poncho and those hand made sterling silver earings, although, I did not feel like spending the almost $400 they would have cost me, maybe another time. Thank you Mary-anne and Sue for the company,conversation and ride, thanks to Matthew and Blanch for taking care of my little people and thank you to my two big boys who made me feel sooo loved with the 50 or so telephone calls they made to me during the day.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha - I'm cracking up at you feeling loved with the phone calls from your boys! Funny. Perfect day for the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a great day. It's so nice to feel free for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember doing a couple of craft fairs with you Fiona, with Blair and Angus in strollers and old ladies that just wouldn't get out of the way no matter how much we rammed into their legs. Thank goodness we don't have to take them along any more. Now they just bombard us with phone calls to show they care, and checking we are not having to much fun.

    ReplyDelete