Friday, November 13, 2009

Unfinished Projects


My unfinished projects are, two eye spy quilts, a linen cross stitch, journals that I want to type out, a tafe course that is easy to finish off, baby photos that need to go into albums... Every year these things are on my to do list, some for as long as ten years.

The last few months I have felt like I have had a little more time on my hands and have started nutting away at these things on an almost daily basis.

- I have finished the tafe course
- I am writing my journals into private blogs
- I even have my quilt fabrics and sewing machine out again, I am determined to finish those eye spy quilts. They will not longer be suitable for Ethan and Angus, but Nina and Wilson are happy with that.

The cross stitch and baby albums have not taken a look in yet, but I do feel happy to be working towards completion of some of these things. Time to make some room on my 'to do' list.

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to come down and help you with the photo albums and we can work on our unfinished cross stiches together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any help with the quilts let me know. It sure is exciting getting stuff finished. I think my list might be longer than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we both know that we have matching unfinished cross stitches. (I think it's 12 years)But think of ALL the things we have actually finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good on you for getting through your 'to do list'. Mine is overflowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bec you are welcome anytime!!
    Deb, I will probably take you up on that offer.
    Lara, I am not going to let that project get the better of me!!
    Blanche, your 'to do list' is just going to keep growing over the next few years:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic, makes me feel so much more normal...well for today at least!

    ReplyDelete